Must-Haves for Mom on your Baby Registry
At Baby Boldly, we believe everything starts with momma. If we care for mommas, then mommas can take care of their baby. When it comes to building a baby registry, between the two of us, we’ve been around the baby block a time or four (not counting all of our family and friends we’ve showered). Something that remains true, is how quickly the baby gear industry evolves, year after year. Keeping appraised of all things awesome for both baby and their caregivers, we bring you the “Must Haves for Mom on your Baby Registry” as you commence on building yours or seek to share recommendations for someone you love.
- Glass cup with lid and straw - make it easy to stay hydrated with non-toxic (and better tasting) glass and a straw for quick, spill-free hydration. The silicone wrap keeps it safe in your grip.
- Nursing Tank - you may find this more comfortable to wear instead of a nursing bra, particularly when you’re recovering at home with baby.
- Silverette Nursing Cups - let’s face it, your nipples are going to undergo some discomfort as you get the hang of breastfeeding. These little cups provide ultimate protection and healing properties when your babe isn’t latched.
- Magnesium Bath Flakes - take time to soak your feet to improve circulation and keep swelling at bay. This is one of those rituals you’ll make excuses not to do, but you really should make time for it. Your body will love you back!
- Nursing Pads - while your remarkable body learns to regulate its milk production, have nursing pads on-hand and stocked at every postpartum station around your house. And in your bag when you venture out of the house.
- Manual pump - you may be surprised how handy (pun intended) this might be in more than one circumstance during your breastfeeding journey. Power goes out, stuck in traffic, traveling without easy access to power, and more.
- Nursing dress - when you finally venture out of the house, you’ll love having an easy, comfortable outfit that makes breastfeeding simpler.
- Pre-packed birth bag - no registry is complete without our non-toxic, pre-packed hospital birth bag ready to go when you are!
Are you surprised by how much YOU’ll need in addition to baby? We get it; building a registry (which is kind of like a public-parenting-plan), can feel incredibly overwhelming. This should help you cut through all the noise and ensure you’re fully prepared. So don’t make your registry all about baby. Remember these important must-haves for you and how they’ll promote your transformation into your baby’s momma. Let your village gift you these items, or buy them for yourself. You deserve the best.