Now is the right time
empowering working parents
At Baby Boldly we believe that American families lack the support they need to effectively transition back to work after one of the most transformative experiences of their life - welcoming a new baby. We're partnering with employers that want to differentiate themselves by attracting and retaining top talent which makes this life-changing time easier for their employees who are becoming moms and dads . Let's be bold and empower your team to more succinctly pursue both their parenting and career goals.
Custom pricing available.
- Are you a "family-friendly" workplace? It's not enough to be friendly anymore - you've got to be "family- centered" to attract top talent. Is your organization retaining top talent or losing them to parenthood? If you're not sure, together we can determine your strengths and your opportunities to improve. We'll do a complete virtual assessment, including:
- Thorough review of current company policies
- Meet & greet with key leadership
- Interviews with employees/stakeholders to determine workplace culture
- Tour of company office(s)
- This package includes an initial meeting to review goals and timeline, and a post-assessment meeting where you'll be presented with our findings and recommendations for giving you a competitive edge in attracting and retaining top talent.
We've got answers to your questions - connect with us for a complimentary conversation before committing.
Growing Family Concierge Services
Custom pricing available.
- Be among the first to honor working parents with a priceless benefits package that will attract and retain top talent for your company.
Welcoming a baby presents endless new challenges to families, especially for mommas. With proven metrics, we'll help you attract and retain top talent by creating custom service-based offerings you can offer to improve her pregnancy, birth, postpartum and return-to-work experience. Expecting mommas will love working for the employer who gifts her our service-session credits redeemable for the available options she chooses for herself with our trusted partners. It's like maternity concierge, offered by you - serviced by us.
- Lactation Consulting
- Mental Health Check-In + Counseling
- Childbirth Classes
- Postpartum Physical Therapy + Fitness Coaching
- Nutrition Consulting
- Chiropractic Care
- Introductions to local OB/GYNs + Midwives + Doulas
- Introductions to local Hospitals + Birthing Centers
- Sleep Support
- Introduction to local Childcare Options
- This customized package is unique to each employer and based upon company size and investment strategy. Starting with a discovery meeting, we'll compose a package structured to differentiate you in the market and attract and retain top talent with measurable results we track together.
While we advocate for policy change, American moms can’t wait any longer. The village mommas once had is now a vast void of community and care. Baby Boldly is offering accessible content that readily informs, a game-changing product that allows her to better prepare and local partnership-based services that provide the meaningful support moms absolutely need.
Be Bold. Contact Us.
Birth has been happening since the dawn of time, and yet it’s not something we just do. There’s a number of complications that can occur with mom and/or with baby. Birth involves all of our senses and our mentality, our spirituality, our physicality to labor and birth. A better birth can be achieved from a series of...
Having an expert-packed birth bag is one way to prepare and ensure more comfortability while at the hospital or birth center, but having a birth plan tailored to your needs is also essential. There are many ways to approach birth, and if you’re planning on an epidural for a more comfortable birth experience, you may want to consider a pain management...
You might wonder “how on earth do you ‘plan’ for something like birth?” Creating a birth plan drastically changed my first birth experience. And it’s just as important to me the second time around. Here’s four reasons why.