Now is the right time
empowering working parents
At Baby Boldly we believe that American families lack the support they need to effectively transition back to work after one of the most transformative experiences of their life - welcoming a new baby. We're partnering with employers that want to differentiate themselves by attracting and retaining top talent which makes this life-changing time easier for their employees who are becoming moms and dads . Let's be bold and empower your team to more succinctly pursue both their parenting and career goals.
Custom pricing available.
- Are you a "family-friendly" workplace? It's not enough to be friendly anymore - you've got to be "family- centered" to attract top talent. Is your organization retaining top talent or losing them to parenthood? If you're not sure, together we can determine your strengths and your opportunities to improve. We'll do a complete virtual assessment, including:
- Thorough review of current company policies
- Meet & greet with key leadership
- Interviews with employees/stakeholders to determine workplace culture
- Tour of company office(s)
- This package includes an initial meeting to review goals and timeline, and a post-assessment meeting where you'll be presented with our findings and recommendations for giving you a competitive edge in attracting and retaining top talent.
We've got answers to your questions - connect with us for a complimentary conversation before committing.
Growing Family Concierge Services
Custom pricing available.
- Be among the first to honor working parents with a priceless benefits package that will attract and retain top talent for your company.
Welcoming a baby presents endless new challenges to families, especially for mommas. With proven metrics, we'll help you attract and retain top talent by creating custom service-based offerings you can offer to improve her pregnancy, birth, postpartum and return-to-work experience. Expecting mommas will love working for the employer who gifts her our service-session credits redeemable for the available options she chooses for herself with our trusted partners. It's like maternity concierge, offered by you - serviced by us.
- Lactation Consulting
- Mental Health Check-In + Counseling
- Childbirth Classes
- Postpartum Physical Therapy + Fitness Coaching
- Nutrition Consulting
- Chiropractic Care
- Introductions to local OB/GYNs + Midwives + Doulas
- Introductions to local Hospitals + Birthing Centers
- Sleep Support
- Introduction to local Childcare Options
- This customized package is unique to each employer and based upon company size and investment strategy. Starting with a discovery meeting, we'll compose a package structured to differentiate you in the market and attract and retain top talent with measurable results we track together.
While we advocate for policy change, American moms can’t wait any longer. The village mommas once had is now a vast void of community and care. Baby Boldly is offering accessible content that readily informs, a game-changing product that allows her to better prepare and local partnership-based services that provide the meaningful support moms absolutely need.
Be Bold. Contact Us.
Have you heard it’s the Year of the Mother? That’s right – this is 2020 and it’s time mommas get the care they deserve in America. 2020 Mom If you aren’t familiar with 2020 Mom, you should get to know them! Their mission is “closing gaps in maternal mental health care through education, advocacy, and collaboration.” Their founder...
Let’s talk about our lady bits! Yep..you heard that right. You’ve probably noticed the “feminine hygiene” row at Target getting lined with more and more packages that tout organic cotton. We see it everywhere now – but what does it really mean when it comes to Aunt Flo?
My husband and I were both so emotionally exhausted that we decided on one last attempt to get pregnant and if it didn’t work out, then it just wasn’t meant to be. I had been on a vitamin and medication regimen prescribed by my doctors to help me “not miscarry”. And as it turned out, after 2...